Guideline for the full paper submission.
1. Please be noted that the full-paper submission is optional. With abstract acceptance, you are welcome to give your presentation in TIChE 2023.
2. In full-paper submission, to avoid the redundancy of paper preparation, the organizing committees decide to have two types of submission. Please choose one of the following,
- 2.1 Full paper submission (6-8 pages) for the proceeding of TIChE 2023 (we hope to finish the process within April 2023). Please follow the full-paper template --> click
- 2.2 Full paper submission (recommend 8-12 pages) for the SEHS journal indexed by SCOPUS (This will need a longer processing time, please make sure that you can wait). Please follow the author guidelines --> click
3. In full-paper submission, please submit via Microsoft CMT by editing your submission,
- 3.1 In Actions, click "Edit Submission"
- 3.2 Please update your title and abstract (if prefer)
- 3.3 In "FILES", please submit three files as follows,
- 3.3.1 Abstract file (ms word) --> (please make sure that you have updated the file correctly as this will be included in the book of abstract)
- 3.3.2 Full-paper file (ms word)
- 3.3.3 Full-paper file (pdf)
Selected submissions will be invited to contribute to the special issue of "Algae and Biological Residues in South East Asia for Sustainable Energy Production", a part of "Biomass & Bioenergy" Journal indexed by SCOPUS (SJR Q1)
All submissions to TIChE 2023 will be invited to contribute to the special issue of "Science, Engineering and Health Studies (SEHS)" Journal indexed by SCOPUS. (SJR Q4, TCI tier 1).
“TIChE international conference” is an annual event in Thailand bringing together researchers and practitioners from Thailand, Asia, and worldwide to discuss recent developments in chemical engineering. The coming TIChE 2023 will be hosted by The Thai Institute of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (TIChE) and the Department of Chemical Engineering, Silpakorn University.
We are pleased to cordially invite you to participate in TIChE 2023 which will be conducted on 16-17 March 2023 in Nakhon Pathom, the province in the west of Thailand (approx. 1 hrs driving from Bangkok).